Hosting is now part of a cohesive web package which includes:
- A custom provisioned immutable server with deployments. Both of which are automated, repeatable, extensible and reversible.
- Since the server is custom made for your site, it doesn’t have any of the bloat and older versions of software that large single servers that serve thousands of websites are tied to (typical cPanel hosts).
- Development and Testing environments that maintain exact parity with the live site.
- Free SSL
- An always updating list of the latest technologies, such as HTTP2, NGINX, MariaDB and PHP7
- DNS-Level caching and security
- Server-Level caching and security
- Dependency management
- Industry standards and practices brought to WordPress development
- Ongoing warranty for sites we’ve built (if something breaks we’ll fix it).
- Sites are deployed securely and reliably (no FTP or control panel)
Because of this change, open hosting sign-ups have been discontinued, and these processes are now presented in new website design quotes.
If you’re interested in getting a quote, send a message and I’ll get back to you within one business day.